The truth, it can become a frustrating and humiliating problem.
That’s why today presents a revolutionary solution that thanks to the scientific advance have managed to help many men with their hair loss problem. Introducing Provillus.
What is Provillus?
Provillus a treatment that cultivates the scalp creating an optimal environment for the growth of new and healthy hair. In addition, it provides adequate nutrition to revive dead hair follicles or prevent hair loss or baldness.
And the best part, it’s a natural supplement which means that there are no provillus side effects to worry about.
How Does Provillus work?
Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT, is one of many hormones in the human body.
Although it is very important during the developmental stage in men, it seems that when aging becomes one of the causes of baldness, since it shrinks the follicles in such a way that the hair that grows from them doesn’t look3.
Provillus blocks DHT (dihydrotestosterone) from penetrating your body, which is one of the major causes of hair loss.
Provillus' advanced formula was designed to block DHT and provide the right nutrients for your body specifically created to prevent hair loss and help it to grow in a natural way.
The Pros and Cons of Using Provillus For Hair Loss
Below are some pros and cons of using this product based on what is analyzed by user experience reactions.
- Stimulates scalp blood circulation.
- Strengthens hair weakness by stimulating growth.
- The results are beginning to be seen in the short and medium term.
- It’s a men’s product but a women’s solution is also being developed.
- No prescription required.
- There are users who have reported that drug raises blood pressure.
- Side effects such as nausea or stomach pain have also been reported too, as well as dehydration in people allergic to Saw Palmetto.
- Although the results are said to be short- and medium-term, it should be used on a long-term basis to maintain substantial improvement.
- The product has a high price compared to other solutions in the market with active ingredient summony, Minoxidil.
- Based on the previous point, the product is touted as completely natural and is not true.
Final verdict / Conclusion
In short, Provillus is a solution that is still in an experimental phase and will require further study. However, and if you want to apply the treatment, it is recommended to consult the specialist before doing so.